EUREKA EurostarsThe EUREKA Eurostars programme enables:
- Initiation of new development projects together with other European enterprises. An Eurostars project can focus on any technological field in which the R&D activities target the development of a novel product/process/service. One of the requirements of the programme is that there have to be at least 2 R&D intensive enterprises from different Eurostars programme member states.
- In comparison to the Framework Programme, the Eurostars programme welcomes projects of a shorter duration and focusing on a concrete application. The projects should be close-to-the-market, i.e. come up with marketable products 2 years after the end of the project. Only in case of biomedicine, the projects have to reach the stage of clinical trials 2 years after the end of the project.
Our consultants will guide you throughout the whole project preparation process and assist in:
- Project idea formulation
- Defining the consortium structure and finding suitable partners
- Putting together the work plan
- Assessing the project’s economic impact
- Defining the project’s management structure
- Intellectual property (IP) questions, including intellectual property strategy definition and preparation of the consortium agreement
- Project budgeting
- Project administrative coordination, management and submission in the specific online submission system
For more information please contact:
Senior Consultant Silver Toomla
Mobile: +372 5171 781