“Making Progress and Economic enhancement a Reality for SMEs” – Grant N° 245419 (FP7-SME, 2009-2011)
Invent Baltics Ltd was a partner in an FP7 funded project MAPEER, which had the ultimate goal to increase the participation of SMEs both in national in EU research programmes, by improving the conditions for participation and overcoming the barriers for innovation activities.
As an outcome, the project delivered an in-depth analysis of the design, implementation and impact of the existing SME research and innovation support programmes and initiatives in the whole of EU27 Member States.
The role of Invent Baltics was to perform an analysis of the three Baltics States – Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
MAPEER SME project consortium included:
- ROSE Vision S.L. (ROSE) Spain
- Steinbeis Innovation GmbH: Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum (SEZ), Germany
- Q-PLAN North Greece Ltd (Q-PLAN N.G), Greece
- University of Ulster; Ulster Business School (UU), UK
- Informatikai Vállalkozások Szövetsége (IVSZ), Hungary
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universitaet Hannover (LUH), Germany
- Technical Support for European Organisations Sprl (TESEO), Belgium
- Agenzia Per La Promozione Della Ricerca Europea (APRE), Italy
- CTM Sarl (CTM), France
- CATT Innovation Management GmbH (CATT), Austria
- Turun Kauppakorkeakoulu (TSE), Finland
- Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation (PPNT), Poland
- Invent Baltics OÜ (INVENT), Estonia
- National Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises (NADSME), Slovakia
- Agency for economic development of Municipality Prijedor (PREDA-PD), Bosnia-Herzegovina
For more information please contact
Senior Consultant Silver Toomla